Eligible applicant should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 June, 2021 for Regular Commission and not more than the specified years by Sunday 02 May 2021, for the respective Short Service Commission applicants.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9”) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
Must have the following:
BECE. Must have Six (6) Passes including English and Mathematics.
WASSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and Mathematics.
- GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits (Not less than 6) including English and Mathematics.
- GCE ‘A’ Level. Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects (Not less than D) and General Paper
DEGREE. Must have First Degree (Not below) Second Class Lower from a recognised University